12 Days of (Vintage) Christmas, Day 5 – Music Monday Edition

The theme over at Dolly’s for the entire month of December is Christmas/Holiday, alternating with freebie (song of choice). This will be my final holiday entry for Monday’s Music Moves Me, and as it is a vintage Christmas tune, I’m including it in 12 Days of (Vintage) Christmas – go by and see the other entries if you’re interested in what I’ve put up so far!

Elvis Presley – “Blue Christmas”

Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad, happy holidays to you, no matter what you celebrate (or don’t).

12 Days of (Vintage) Christmas, Day 5 – Music Monday Edition

12 thoughts on “12 Days of (Vintage) Christmas, Day 5 – Music Monday Edition

• December 11, 2017 at 9:33 AM

Great song as it is one of the songs I picked this week. I guess great minds think alike. Hope you have a wonderful Monday.

• December 11, 2017 at 11:58 AM

Well…I hope you don’t have a “Blue Christmas” but a “Holly Jolly Christmas” instead! Thanks for rockin’ around the Christmas tree with us today!

• December 16, 2017 at 9:02 AM

My Christmas certainly hasn’t been blue, but neither has it been Holly Jolly…..it’s been busy, busy! I plan on watching Christmas movies all day long on Christmas, as I will have the day off and my family is likely to be off visiting other family. Hope you and yours have a great one!

• December 11, 2017 at 5:33 PM

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and you picked the man himself! I have a cousin that’s absolutely NUTS over Elvis! I mean some people really take it toooo toooo far, but I have to say he is one of the greats and always will be. Thanks for sharing my friend and MERRY CHRISTMAS! HUGS ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I love your collection of boots in your side bar & Santa mugs are just too darn cute! I wish I could wear boots like that again… but my feet swell too often 🙁 YOU GO GIRL!!! WOO HOO!!!!

• December 16, 2017 at 9:05 AM

I know of quite a few people who are crazy about Elvis – seems he transcends races and genres, as all good artists should 🙂

My feet swell really bad nowadays, too…and since I don’t wear heels that often, I’m not used to them anymore. I usually only wear them to places I can sit down, like dinner or a movie. Never to concerts anymore!

• December 16, 2017 at 9:06 AM

No, he shouldn’t!

I would love to come back, am just trying to figure out if I actually have the time I would need to devote to it. It always seems like I do….till I don’t. Still, I miss all the fun!

• December 16, 2017 at 9:50 PM

That’s always been a favorite in my family – my dad and uncle are huge fans of Elvis! 🙂 Nice choice!