Goals for the day
Image courtesy of Imgflip
I don’t have many goals for today, but here they are:
- Get to work on time.
- Ask if I can work Saturday since I missed yesterday
- Get to Huntsville utilities to take care of several important things.
- Once that is done, get to the tax assessor’s office to take care of another important thing (as it turns out, my property wasn’t homesteaded. Gah.).
- Pick up dinner for the evening and what I can for Thanksgiving brunch. Oh, and do not forget bath tissue and dog food!
- Take dogs out after getting home
- Spend about an hour returning blog visits and hopefully preparing tomorrow’s post.
- Do dishes. Fix dinner. Do dishes again. Do laundry. Watch This Is Us. Cry.
- Prepare my clothes and lunch and snack for tomorrow’s double
- Fall into bed exhausted, yet unable to sleep after all the caffeine consumption it’ll take to power through this day, plus the nervous energy from having to do time-sensitive errands for which I need to visit the utility office, insurance office, and tax assessor’s office.
- Pray I don’t relapse.
How’s your Tuesday looking?