15 thoughts on “Music Monday – Thankful Edition

• November 20, 2017 at 11:22 AM

That is a wonderful song. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

• November 20, 2017 at 12:38 PM

Awwww I cannot believe I have never heard this song especially with hubby being a musician. Dang, I have got to go play this for him! Thanks & thank you for being a 4M friend… Happy Thanksgiving to you & yours.

• November 20, 2017 at 3:31 PM

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, too, Marie! I am surprised to hear you haven’t heard this one yet, but am happy I turned you on to a new-to-you song by them!

• November 20, 2017 at 1:52 PM

I had that one, too, but it bears repeating time and time again. Happy Thanksgiving!

• November 20, 2017 at 3:33 PM

Oh, it absolutely bears repeating again and again! In fact, I probably used this as a music selection around this time last year. Great minds do think alike!

• November 20, 2017 at 4:59 PM

I also had that song, which just demonstrates what a great song it is. Great minds! Happy Thanksgiving.

• November 21, 2017 at 5:06 AM

I’m sorry you’re not feeling well. Hopefully, you’ll be better by Thanksgiving to gobble up that turkey. 🙂 Thanks for sharing Led Zeppelin “Thank You”! I’m thankful that you returned to Blogosphere and came back to the dance floor with the 4M gals. Have a blessed Thanksgiving, my friend.

• November 21, 2017 at 8:19 AM

Thank you, and you have a blessed Thanksgiving as well! I am so happy to be back on the dance floor! I would love to return to the battles someday, but don’t think I can devote the time needed to visit everyone 🙁

• November 21, 2017 at 8:18 AM

Oh, you know how it is. Feeling better comes and goes, unless you absolutely need to do things, then it’s worse! But (fingers crossed) I *think* I’m on the mend!